I will interview my friend who is illegal in the US. He lives here for 7 years already and is currently 21. He is a high school drop out and he mainly works as a construction worker.
Research Question: How is life difficult for illegal immigrants in the US.
1) What were the circumstaces of your coming to the U.S.?
-How did you handle the change?
2) What was school like? Do you regret your decision to drop out?
3) How did you find yourself as a construction worker?
4) How were your employers treating you?
5) What is your current situation?
6) How does your illegal status limit your everyday life?
Follow-up would be asked if needed!!!