Wednesday, March 25, 2009

We should all sit down and let the others do our jobs!

Well, when I was growing up, my parents were building a house(in Poland). It's finished now, but they put a lot of work into it. I don't really remember what was my age then. I was helping with the little chores; bring this- & bring that. The point is; I know what working means.

As a child, I had this thought that working will bring money. So I was excited about working for money. I didn't even think about the job's difficulty. The pay, that's what counted. I believed that I would spent it on whatever I wanted.

Too bad I was wrong. Work, comes with many responsibilities and commitments. That's what I was always told. "Once you start working, You'll see what it's like." The adults never talked how they feel about their work. They never said anything good about it; they never said anything bad about it. So I think it was fine.

1 comment:

  1. I really like the picture of your post, it is funny and caths attention for readers.About your context, I like how you think about life, I can see that you are a mature guy because money is not everything sometimes that does not satisfied people as we read in Terkel book.
    When I was a girl I used to think the same, but now that I am working and studying I can realize, how important is to be responsible in our lives. In adittion, as you said I am very happy too that I have a hard working parents who made efforts to give me education and love.

    ReplyDelete