Monday, March 30, 2009

Who wants status? Seriously, everyone...


Status; it's the imaginary state that everyone tries to achieve. It means a lot of things, recognition, honor and prestige; something you can be proud of. How people see status differs by their values.

My family; they see status in hardworking people. They don't look at where people work, or how much they earn. They value someone who is hardworking and honest. My parents are honest people, and they raised me to be honest and hardworking. They don't like people who are lazy and false.

Most of my friends play soccer, and so do I. The ones that play good get the most respect and everyone want to get along with them. They also look if a person can get along with the rest of a group. If he pisses everyone off, nobody likes him. I feel pretty confortable with my friends as I get along with everyone. My friends mostly value personality, how people get along. I also value personality. I think it is important what is inside people.


2 comments:

  1. Nice comment on the subject! =D I agree that status is more of a state of mind. In general there's no such thing as someone being a better person than the other. Sure there are criminals, but.. =0 *has lost my train of thought*

    Anyway, light sabers + squirells = pwn :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Sounds good!Actually, I am a really good person. XD

    ReplyDelete